Monday 28 July 2014

My first post!








Hi everybody!

So, if you have found yourself on this blog then you probably already know what it's about but just in case you don't, here's a run down of what's going on;

My name is Emma, I'm 21 and from Scotland. I have created this blog because on the 30th of August 2014, I will be flying from bonny Scotland all the way to the beautiful city of Rovaniemi in Finland to start the adventure of a life time. I am taking part in a programme called Erasmus+ which allows students from all over the world to take part in exchange courses in a multitude of countries. I am so pleased to say that I will be studying in the Social Science Faculty at the University of Lapland for 2 semesters!

This blog is primarily so that I can keep in touch with all my friends and family back home whilst I am away but also so that anyone else who is interested in my travels can also follow me on what should hopefully be an amazing year!

In the next few days I plan to do some further research on what I can do whilst away and intend on creating a 'bucket list' type idea of goals I want to achieve whilst studying abroad. I plan to post this list soon and hopefully can slowly begin to tick each item of as the year goes on.

In the mean time, you can get me on my other social networking sites:
Twitter: @emmapringleee
Instagram: @epringle4

Thanks guys!

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment